You may be wondering why my title is screaming at you. Well, whenever I think of meatloaf, I can’t help but think of Will Ferrell in Wedding Crashers. If you aren’t familiar with this funny scene, here it is. Warning: there are a few f-bombs in this clip.
Now we have the perfect Ideal Protein meatloaf… featuring Miracle Rice! This might be my favorite use for the Miracle Noodle products. I loved this.
Ideal Protein: Phase 1, 2, 3, 4
- 1 1/3 pound of ground chicken or turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Miracle Rice
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dry roast the miracle rice by sauteing in a non-stick skillet over high heat for a few minutes, until they are dry. You may hear a squeaking noise as you move them around the pan when they are ready.
- Spray a loaf pan lightly with grapeseed oil.
- Mix all ingredients including Miracle Rice and add to pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Broil on high for 5 minutes to lightly brown the top.
Inspired by this recipe.
If you’d like to receive more healthy recipes directly to your inbox, subscribe to Ideal Diet for free. And if you try any recipes and find ways to make them better, please share your comments with us.